Eye Brow shaping- $25
Side Burns- $15
Full Face- $60
At The Skin Lady clinic I only use the most gentle, skin friendly products for hair removal and post treatment. With a mix usage of hard wax and soft, I can guarantee a positive experience on even the most sensitive, reactive skin.
My favorite waxed to use is Nufree. Nufree is a hair-removal system similar to waxing except it doesn't contain any wax, honey or sugar and is antibacterial and antimicrobial, which is perfect for sensitive skin and allergy prone clients. Every hair is guaranteed to be removed by the bulb, which mean you wont have any breakage.
Before EVERY single waxing service please inform your Esthetician if you are using any of the following oral or topic medications and here are the suggested dates of discontinuing before receiving a waxing service
STOP Using 1 year Prior to Waxing:
Discontinue use 3 months prior to waxing:
Adapalene, Alustra Avage,Avita, Differin, Duac, Epiduo, Isotretinoin, Renova, Retin A, Tazarac, Tazarotene, Tretinoin, Ziana
Use Caution with:
Other Acne medications not listed above, Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic, Lactic),
Oral & Topical Antibiotics, Salicylic Acids, Facial Exfoliants
FYI: It is a common misconception that applying a medication to just one spot on the face, not close to the area being waxed, the risk of a skin lifting event is lowered. This is simply not true! Topical and Oral medications affect your entire skins’ surface, so even if you just applied your prescription cream to your chin, your eyebrows could will be affected too.
When to be cautious
• You’re pregnant, take birth control, hormone replacement or antibiotics.
•if you are using powerful exfoliators on your skin: Salicylic acid, alpha-hydroxy acid or enzymes all strip cells from the skin. It’s all too much exfoliation combined with waxing, and could make skin red, bleed or even turn scabby. Please discontinue using these products in the area getting waxed for three days before, and three to four days after waxing.
When not to get waxed
• If you currently taking Accutane, or have stopped taking it less than a year ago.
• If you are taking any prescription acne medication.
• Using any type and strength of Retin-A.
•If you have received Botox or collagen injections within seven business days of wax appointment.
• You’re in cancer therapy getting chemotherapy or radiation.
• You have been in direct sunlight for a long period of time or tanning bed within the last 24 hours.
Areas I will not perform waxing:
• Irritated, inflamed, cut, or sunburned skin.
• Anywhere that has a rash, recent scar tissue, a skin graft, pimples, cold sores, moles or warts.
• The inside of ears and nose, eyelashes, nipples and male genitals.
• Anywhere that has been waxed within the last 24 hours.
• Over or around body piercings.
Call for an appointment today
and lets get to work!